Event Prizes will allow you to allocate Club System Credits as prizes for an Event and also run reports to assist you with planning and preparing for the event.
From the Event Details page, in the 'Event Options' section, click on the 'Event Prizes' button.
MENU > CLUB AREA > CLUB EVENTS > EVENT NAME > EVENT OPTIONS > EVENT PRIZES
Event Prize Reports
To be able to run any of the Event Prize Reports you first need to have an 'Event Prize Template' set up for the club. From the 'Event Prizes' page click on the 'Prize Reports' button. This will list all the Prize templates and you can run the report for the selected template.
- Event Prize Report: This will give you the total cost of all your prizes to assist you with knowing the total amount of Club System Credits to hold when closing the event.
- Event Denominations Report: If you are offering cash as your prize, this report will assist you with the different number of denominations that you will need from the bank. * The Denominations Report can only process whole numbers without any cents.
The data for the report will be determined by the type of award.
- If the award is at Group Level and above the system will use the judges to determine the number of prizes to allocate and can be run at any time.
- If the award is below Group level the system will then use the entries available to allocate the prices for these awards, in this case the report will only be accurate when entries are closed.
Allocate System Credits as Prizes
*To be able to allocate any prizes for the event, the event must be closed and the catalogue generated.
The system will display your Club Credit Balance, any Pending Credit Prizes and Available Credits. The Pending Credit Prizes are System Credits which have been allocatad as a prize but not yet sent to the exhibitor.
Credit Prizes can be added manually or by using a 'Event Prize Template'.
Manually Add Credit Prizes
To add a new prize input the Exhibit Number, Prize Amount and you can add an option Reason which will appear in the notification sent to the exhibitor and click on the 'Add Prize' button. This will add the prize to the 'Unpaid Pending Prizes' list. The Pending Credit Prizes amount will increase and the Available Credits will also decrease by the prize amount.
Add Credit Prize from Prize Template
From the Event Prizes page click on the 'Generate Prizes From Template' button. Select the Prize Template and click on the 'Generate Prizes' button. Any prizes that have not yet been paid will be deleted and replaced with the new generated prizes.
Send Event Prizes
After all the prizes have been created, click on the 'Send Prizes' button at the bottom of the Unpaid Pending Prizes list.
* It is important to review all the prizes about to be sent. Once the prizes have been sent, it is not possible to delete or recall the prize from the exhibitor.
Review the prizes and click on the 'Send Prizes to Exhibitors' button. This process will allocate the funds into the exhibitors account to be used for future payments. The exhibitors will also be notified that *System Credits have been added to their account.