Any PDF document can be uploaded as the online catalogue, when the catalogue is uploaded you can also select a 'Release Date Time' should you want the catalogue to be active at a given date and time. If a release date time is not set the catalogue is immediately available. The online catalogue will also automatically be sent to DogzOnline.
When an online catalogue is on offer, it's possible for the club to have a free online public catalogue or the club can also sell a private online catalogue. If the club sells a private online catalogue, only those exhibitors that have purchased a catalogue will be able to download the catalogue. When the private online catalogue is downloaded the system will also stamp at the top of every page the exhibitor's name to whom the document belongs and also a 'Do not copy, do not distribute disclaimer.
- From the menu click on 'Club Area' then select 'Club Events'.
- Click on the event name to view the event details page.
- Click on the 'Edit' button.
- Scroll to the 'Upload Catalogue' section of the edit page.
- Select the document to upload and configure the appropriate settings.
- Click on the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page.
When the public online catalogue is active a 'CAT' button will appear in the event list. If the catalogue is private the 'CAT' button is not available, however, the exhibitor can download the catalogue from their 'My Events' area. CLICK HERE for more information.