The dogs profile link will provide an external link to a profile page or web site for your dog or kennel. The profile link will be used on pages where your dogs results are displayed, this is an opportunity to make it easy for people to find out more information about your dog or kennel.
To updated the profile link for your dog you need to be logged in and follow these steps.
- From the menu click on 'My Area' and select 'My Dogs'.
- From the list of dogs click on the dogs registration number link to view your dogs details page.
- At the top of the dogs details page click on the 'Edit' button.
- In the 'Dogs Details' section locate the field called 'Public Profile URL'
- Enter the web address of your dogs page or kennels website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page click on the 'Save' button.
The URL or web address you enter must be a fully qualified web address, meaning it must start with http:// or https:// For example if your website is www.mysite.com it will need to be entered as http://www.mysite.com
*Note, if your dogs profile URL is from DogzOnline the system will also include your dogs profile images along side the live results.
This video will go over the results in more detail and will also cover how to update your dog's profile link.