- Click on 'My Area'
- Click on 'Dogs'
- From the list of Dogs, click on the registration number for the Dog that you want to delete. This will take you to a details page for the selected dog.
- If the dog has been used in an entry or a result the only choice you have it to 'Deactivate' the Dog. This will keep the dog in the system but will remove them from most of your lists.
- If the dog has not been used in any entries or results click on the 'Delete' button.
- From the Delete Confirmation page click on the 'Delete' button.
Once the dog has been deactivated the system will now list the deactivated dog in their own list.
If the dog is deactivated and you still want to delete the dog you can then go back to the dogs details page and the 'Delete' button will now become available.
- Select the Dog Details Page
- Deactivate the Dog
- Then Delete the Dog